Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Undone

Have you ever missed someone you've never met? Or ached for something so much that its hard to breathe?
I'm down today. I should have seen it coming. I've been pretty even keel, since our first meeting with the RE. Calmly putting it all into some kind of perspective. Was I just fooling myself? How do you organize your feelings for something like this? I've calculated and plotted. But it seems as soon as some sort of conclusion is reached, it all comes crashing down behind us. And I feel lost again.

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Oh, Melissa...I know your pain all too well. Sometimes I feel like I live my life lost and don't even remember what "normal" feels like anymore. I'm sorry today was one of those days for you.

Anonymous said...

Melissa, I completely understand. I am so sorry that you felt so lost today. ((HUGS))
Carli

Jess said...

I bet there are going to be lots more ups and downs, but the ups will win eventually. It's just that stupid "time" thing that makes it seem to take forever to get there.