Monday, May 4, 2009

Exodus

I feel listless. I don't want to blog. I don't want to comment on other peoples blogs. I don't want to read updates in the forum I belong to. I don't want to think about babies. I don't want to think about how we're going to get one, or whether or not we ever will. I'm fried. I'm taking a break.

8 comments:

Once Upon A Time said...

Been there, felt that... several times. Take all the time you need. Love ya.

Lau said...

Understood. On the edge myself right now.

Deep breaths, you can get through it.

Ellie said...

Melissa I totally understand your need to take a mental break. Take care of yourself and as Katie said, take all the time you need. We love you!

Anonymous said...

I second Katie. Been there, done that, bought the damned t-shirt. Still kind of there myself. Take the time you need. We love you and will be here for you when you feel up to talking to us again.
Carli

Kerri said...

Love you, girlie!

MelissaP05 said...

I completely understand. Take time for yourself and Brian. Love ya!

Jamie said...

You have had a lot of intense things to consider and deal with recently. Take the time you need. Love yourself and Brian. Love you!

Once Upon A Time said...

I still say take all the time you need... but I also want to tell you that I miss you. I hope you are doing well.