Saturday, April 9, 2011

This Is Only A Test





Wherever we go; this is further than we've been.

49 comments:

Pie said...

Whoooo-hooo! Quietly lurking for awhile, but had to come out and say "HOOORAY!!" :)

cdg said...

omg!!! omg!! congrats. Yay. when is your beta???

Mrs BabyDream said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Enjoy every moment, you deserve it!!!

Bug's Momma said...

FABULOUS - what a wonderful sight! Congratulations!!

Kerri said...

MELISSA!!!!!! I'm all teary over here now! I am so beyond happy for you. Anxiously awaiting your beta now!!

MyTwoLines said...

Oh yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!! Music to my eyes :)

Kerrik said...

WOOHOO!!!!

Katie said...

Melissa! Omg, I am crying big tears of joy for you right now! I've been holding my breath all week. Congratulations!!!!

Unknown said...

YAY! Congratulations!

Jos said...

YAY!!!!!! I'm laying in bed reading blogs on my phone, and this post deserved me figuring out how to comment from this dang phone. :) so so happy for you!!! When is your beta? So exciting!

Kelly said...

What a beautiful picture!! Congratulations!!

quadmom said...

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!! That is a gorgeous line!!! Congratulations!

Once Upon A Time said...

AHHHHH!!! Thrilled for you sweetie! It is YOUR turn! Your some day, some way is here! Bask in the moment!

Willow said...

Lookit those lovely peesticks! Woohooooo! So excited for you!

Meg. said...

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! YAAAAAY!!!!!! I was thinking about you yesterday, wondering if you'd tested. =)

NICE solid line you got there! So excited to hear Sunday's numbers!

Carpenters said...

congrats!!!! I am praying for you!

Jamie said...

Awesome!!! Take it all in, every single moment and don't hold back. Definitely do something fun today with Brian.

Glass Case of Emotion said...

Yay! Congrats!

CandyGirl said...

OMG!!!

Happy Dance! Congratulations!

Gurlee said...

Woo-hoo!! Congratulations :)

Jessica said...

OMG Melissa that is amazing news!!! I bet you freaked out when you saw that word appear!! So happy for you!

S said...

What great news to greet me first thing this morning!

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear the confirmation through tomorrow's beta result. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Best news! I'm sorry that this has been such a rough cycle, but I'm so happy that it's the beginning of something new and great and wonderful. Sending you lots and lots and lots of good vibes today and everyday for the next nine months!

RD said...

Congratulations!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm delurking to say YESSSSS!!! High fives, and hugs (not too tight) all around!

Shelby said...

YEEEEESS!!!!

Hillary said...

YES!!!!!!! What an amazing sight to see - so happy for you!

makigmemom.blogspot.com

Clare said...

OMG OMG OMG! So so excited for you - I know, i know we should keep calm and wait for the beta, but come on this is HUGE, I know you're excited and happy too!!! xxxxxx

A. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's amazing news - so excited for you!!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!! I can't wait to hear what your beta is!!!!

Baby Hopes said...

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! SO exciting!!! Congratulations many, many times over!!!! Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months and a beautiful little one(s) in your arms!!!

R said...

Oh YAY!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Carli said...

So super, unbelievably happy for you! Can't wait to hear your great beta numbers tomorrow! Love u!

Miss Mac said...

Congrats, it doesn't get any clearer than "pregnant!" YAY!

Alex said...

Wonderful wonderful news!!! So very happy for you!!!

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you!!!! Woot! Woot! Take that IF!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! {jumps up and down}

DandelionBreeze said...

Congratulations :)) What wonderful news.... big hug to you xoxo

Jill said...

I almost hyperventilated! Can't wait for the official number!

Anonymous said...

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jill's infertility document said...

Oh WOW!

Babysteps said...

That's the most exciting thing I've ever seen :)

Congratulations!

RELH said...

Woo hoo! Congrats!

lulu said...

!!! I have seriously been counting down the days for this. CONGRATS!!!

Meinsideout said...

OMG serious goosebumps here - I could not be any happier for you guys! Yayayayayayayayaya!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!! SO happy for you!

Dee said...

CONGRATU-FRIKKN-LATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How on earth did I miss this - oh camping trip - never going away again! So totally over the moon for you.

Anonymous said...

BPF's are in the air!!!! Congrats :)

Ceejay said...

I'm sitting here feeding the result of one of those tests! What awesome news! I'm so happy for you!!