Cause the bitch is GONE.
I thought long and hard about how to write this post in a way that would melodiously lay out the details of the entire ordeal without revealing the conclusion until the very end. But when have I ever been that tactful?
So yes, the cyst is gone. HOT. DOG.
We rushed to our 1pm appointment yesterday (we got bumped) because despite the fact that I had reminded everyone and their mother that yesterday was daylight savings, I neglected to heed my own caution and forgot to set my clocks forward. And being the torrid pile of lethargy that I am, had only gotten out of the shower about ten minutes before we were actually supposed to leave. (12: 30pm) The reason that's a big deal is because it takes a beastly load of effort and dedication for me to not look like a slovenly hobo before I leave the house.
So we get there on time, only to sit in the waiting room for twenty minutes while some jackass ignores is obnoxiously loud seven year old son, who is jumping up and down in place trying to hit the top of the 6 foot high magazine rack. And as much as I wanted to poke both him and his father in the eye, if the dad had left the room for just half a second I would stuffed my sock in that kids mouth to muffle his screams while I grabbed him and took him home to be our new son. A nurse I had never seen before walked in to the waiting room and called my name. She took us back to a room that had already been prepped for my impending detonation. It was fairly terrifying to see all of the paraphernalia laid out. I don't know even know what half of the instruments were, but it made me think of a scene from Fire In The Sky where Travis Walton was... Anyway. It was scary though, believe me.
Dr. 3 entered the room just briefly after I threw a tantrum because Brian couldn't think of anything to talk about while we waited, (Yay for Lupron doing enough to make me a raving bitch!) He shook both of our hands and didn't waste a second before grabbing the wand to "have a look at things first".
Left side = Good.
Lining = Good. (still at 4mm)
Femoral Artery = Working. (YEAH, I'VE SEEN IT BEFORE, MOVE ON.)
Right side with cyst = ..... No cyst located. Ovary quiet. Antra follicle count = As expected.
Yippe kai yay, mutha f-.
Dr. 3 said everything looked great and pending another E2 check, I'd be able to start stims asap.
Soooooooooo, I just got the call back from my nurse and my E2 was 26!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I START STIMS TOMORROW!!!
29 comments:
WHAT??? YAY - that's incredible!!! The Bitch is gone!!! I'm so happy for you - you're starting Stims!!!!! Sending all the good stimming vibes I have in your direction...
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is very exciting!!! I'm so glad that the cyst is finally gone. What an ordeal this has been. Can't wait to hear how the rest of the cycle goes!
Horray! Yay for starting your cycle! You've waited so long for this, I'm so glad you can move forward :)
Woot woot!! Wow, I'm so happy that your cyst FINALLY resolved itself.
Good luck with starting stims at last!
FINALLY!! Whooo-hooo! So glad that cyst disappeared in the nick of time, and that you can actually start stims. It will fly by from here, I promise!
makingmemom.blogspot.com
WOOOOOOT!!
PS: HAHAHA, Fire in the Sky! The first time I watched that was at your dad's house, circa 1994. You and alien probes will forever be entwined in my memories. Awesome.
AHHH!! YAY!!! So excited for you!!!
That is awesome news! So glad you FINALLY get to start stims.
Yay! Glad the bitch is dead!
Yayyy!!! Great News!!!!
Yipee!!!!!!
FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!!! Good luck. Will be thinking of you!
Congrats! How awesome.
FYI, not sure if I told you, but my new blog address is:
http://alittleblogaboutthebiginfertility.blogspot.com/
ding dong the witch is dead!!
Yeeeha! Your E2 is great too~ you are on your way, finally. Geeze!
I can't believe you mentioned Fire in the Sky - to date, that is the scariest movie I have ever seen. Those probe scenes scared the crap outta me and my fear of ever being tortured reached a new level.
Enough of that... YEAH you!!!
Oh yeah!!!
So happy for you, and happiest of stimming! Just remember: take it all one shot one ultrasound one lab draw one visit at a time...it is all you can do!
HOLY CRAP FUCKING FINALLY!!!! :-)
Say whaaaa?!! That's amazing news! It's stimming time!!!!!!!!!!!!
This makes me So.Very.Happy.
May I be the first to start up the theme song, courtesy of Meg's cycle selection?
HERE WE GO...
SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! :-)
HOORAY!
Yippe kai yay, mutha f-.
WHOHOOO!!! Yay for stims!!!!!!!
About dang time! Yay!
Won't you love to see the development of the baby in the womb? With the latest 4D ultrasounds and 3D ultrasounds technology you can actually see the baby and its movement in specific stages of pregnancy (generally 24 to 34 weeks of pregnancy).
I have this song from the Wizard of Oz playing in my head "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead, Wich Ol Witch, the Wicked Witch, Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is DEAD!"
Yah! SO happy for you. Now wishin gyou the very best of luck with your cycle!
Yay! I know it must have been agonizing, all of these ups and downs - I have read every post and I am thinking of you!
This is freakin awesome news!! (Your description of the kid in the waiting room made me laugh out loud.) Yeahhhh for stims!!
About damn time!
I'm going to say it again...Awesome!!! I am SO happy for you and wish you the best in moving forward. :)
YAY...finally some good news!! See ya whorebag cyst!!!
Hooray! You were definitely due for some good news and for your body to cooperate--so happy for you!
YAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment